• I N C L U D E D
My First Home Christmas Ornament | Personalized with Name, Date, Address & Photo (as shown)
• D E T A I L S
- Measurements: approx. 1.75" x 1.75" x 1.75" wooden block (excluding the wire hanger)
- Hand painted in ivory | Other colors available, please choose from drop down box
- Lettering is black
- Each ornament is embellished with a silk ivory bow, 2 rusty bells, a touch of 'Silver Bling' & hangs with a rusty-wired heart hanger.
- Each ornament will feature 4 finished sides as shown with your personalization
- Made of Wood
• O R N A M E N T O P T I O N S
- 4 Sided Ornament (as shown) | Choose this option to create the advertised ornament with your personalization
- 5 Sided Ornament | Create the advertised ornament including a special message on the 'bottom' of the ornament.
- Custom 4 Sided Ornament | Choose this option if you'd like to make any type of design change to the advertised ornament. This includes adding more photos & changing the quote
- Custom 5 Sided Ornament | - Choose this option if you'd like to make any type of design change to the advertised ornament plus add a message to the bottom of the ornament. This includes adding more photos & changing the quote
O R N A M E N T O P T I O N S 2
- Choose 'My First Home' or 'Our First Home' from the drop down menu
H O W T O S E N D P H O T O S:
- Once you have placed your order, send photos to: Ornaments@MyPrimitiveBoutique.com
- Please add the name that will be added to the ornament on the 'Subject' line
P H O T O T I P S:
- Submit photos as large as possible | You are welcome to crop them before sending them to us. Photos need to be cropped into a perfect square. If you cannot crop them, you can specify how you would like them cropped. If you do not specify how to crop them, they will be cropped in the manner in which they will look best.
- High resolution photos | the higher the resolution, the better the photo will be
- Group shots | If you are including a group shot of multiple people, the results will be best to be in a close group rather than spread out.
- Houses | Photos of houses should be far away so that the whole house can be in the photo. The photos can be easily cropped. If the photo is a close up, cropping parts of the image may be necessary in order to make it a square image.
- Older photos with low resolution look best if done in 'Black & White'. We can convert photos to black & white at your request. We cannot convert black & white photos to color.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL